The COUTURE INDIA show is for ACTIVE JEWELLERY BUYERS ONLY. This is a TRADE event and is NOT open to the public. Retailer registration is complimentary. If you are a retailer of finished fine jewellery, you will be required to APPLY for admission to COUTURE INDIA.
In order to qualify you must be a buyer from an active retailer of finished jewelry. Non-exhibiting manufacturers, designers, wholesalers, loose stone dealers or those operating out of their home will not be admitted to the show. Your firm must be an active retailer of finished jewellery, not loose stones. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary. The following documentation is required in order to qualify as a COUTURE INDIA retailer:
COMPANY QUALIFICATION CREDENTIALS
To qualify the company, you must provide (2) TWO of the following documents. One of the documents MUST BE INVOICES OF FINISHED JEWELLERY:
- Invoices – Three invoices showing purchase of finished fine jewellery in multiple quantities within last twelve months. Non-Traditional Jewellery retailers (such as a clothing boutique or gallery) must submit fine jewelry invoices with total of Rs 5,00,000 or more.
- Business License indicating that you are a retail business (NOT a seller's permit or Tax ID)
- First 2 pages of Store lease or photograph of inside and outside of the store including store name signage.
- New business only - Letter of Intent from bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business
- On-line Jewelry Retailer ONLY- Active Web Site address through which Company Business can be validated