- All interested companies have to fill up the ROI form and submit before the deadline along with advance confirmation. Failure to do so will automatically mean non-retention of the booth and the booth will come under lottery for allotment for new eligible companies. Any old exhibitors who wish to apply for relocation of booths, will go for a lottery system, where old exhibitors will get preference over new ones. Exhibitors have been classified as per their category; so not necessary they may get hall type as per their choice on relocation.
- Exhibitors need to send Rs 2’00,000 advance payment in order to confirm participation in the favor of 'Gem & Jewellery Information Centre'. Cancellation of the participation for whatsoever reason is subjected to 50% deduction of the total value of space confirmed. Cancellation within 60 days of the event is subjected to 100% of the total value of the space confirmed.
- Postponement of the Show for the reasons like lockdown in venue of the show (Hyderabd), If done within 30 days, will lead to full adjustment of the amount paid in the next scheduled event. However, prior to the 30 days window will ensure full refund to participants on request. If a refund request made within 7 days of announcement shall only be processed and only for companies who have not deducted the TDS while sending advances.
- The exhibitor cannot claim any compensation or seek refund in the below cases:a) Organizer may change venue, timing and dates of the show by sending notification.b) On the basis of venue availability, the date of the show is subjective to vary.
- Non - Participation in any other trade show prior 15 Days and 7 Days later, we will strictly not allow any participating company or its sister company, or its affiliates to participate in other trade shows/ buyer & seller meets 15 days prior or 7 days later, of the proposed COUTURE India show dates in pan India. If found, it will be considered as a cancellation from the exhibitors' side and policy shall apply as per it. In case of a change of dates, for eg wherein the show gets preponed by 10-15 days as per market sentiments or pandemic situation, we shall notify you by end of July 2022. Hence, we request not to commit to any trade show in India in the period of 15th February to 12th March 2023 in order to avoid any clash as per this clause.